I'm very excited to share that, as a member of Fiber Artists for Hope, my phoenix piece will be exhibited at this festival in an exhibit entitled Reflections on September 11th, A Decade Later. What a wonderful group to be included in. If I am permitted to post the image online, I will. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Artist Trading Cards
Playing around with some artist trading cards tonight for the first time in a long time. Now who to send them to? If anyone wants to ex...
-
I dove into the deep end and committed to a fantastic endeavor. A number of weeks ago I began this project and am creating one piece per wee...
-
Playing around with some artist trading cards tonight for the first time in a long time. Now who to send them to? If anyone wants to ex...
-
Whew! I've been working so hard this past day and a half I chose resting and sleep over blogging. This fibro chickie wears down like an ...


No comments:
Post a Comment