Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas Eve

This holiday season has been spent making pizzelle cookies and biscotti, spending time with people I love, and snuggling with the dogs. May you all see many little joys coming your way.

A few simple drawings in the altered book are below. There is something appealing to me about layering over top of text that is already there, a visual subtext, if you will. I'm using the altered book for warming up and as a visual diary of happenings.

some of the things I made for people for the holidays


I've taken steps this year to reach goals in 24 weeks...so I started a page to mark progress. Just a base color to build upon.



The idea of giving a discarded book a new life is very appealing. The endless potential of new stories that can be told on its pages gets my mind going!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Artist Trading Cards

Playing around with some artist trading cards tonight for the first time in a long time. Now who to send them to? If anyone wants to ex...