Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Crafty UFOs & Completing Works


Starting projects and then moving on to another distraction is a common occurrance. Lately I've been completing UFOs (unfinished objects). UFOs hide in studio corners in drawers, in bins and in bags. The sense of completion is rewarding and I will have gifts galore for the holidays. 
A work friend sporting a crown ear warmer I made and am selling
Knitting a sweater for my mom for Xmas. Shhhhh don't tell.
"Anxiety Suitcase" Fabric, Fabric Paint, Airpen & Thread. This piece was started years ago when I was having a 'blank page moment' and couldn't decide what to work on. This was my Whammy to get working by sending my frustrations away! 
"Enchanted Forest" fabric, fibers, mesh and thread. There is a certain peace in the woods that draws me into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artist Trading Cards

Playing around with some artist trading cards tonight for the first time in a long time. Now who to send them to? If anyone wants to ex...