Sunday, August 8, 2010

Upcoming Reception

I'm happy to announce an upcoming reception for my work that is hanging at O2 Heaven, our local oxygen bar. My work is hanging there the month of August. It is a very welcoming place so if your curiosity is piqued stop in and check it out. I'll be there that evening as long as there are people there. : ) If you can't drop in the reception feel free to drop in to see the pieces anytime in August!


This week I'm toying with three different pieces, but have a few others in the back of my mind that deal with more serious issues. Drawings need to get out of my head in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Jancy, your work is wonderful!!! Did you teach Karyn? Pretty awesome! I don't do that type of quilting, but I have so much respect for it! I sent you a facebook message with my address for Rosemarie's Quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I haven't answered - for some reason I missed your comment! Karyn has always sewn, but I'm hoping she got the bug after my workshop because she is very talented in general! :)

    ReplyDelete

Artist Trading Cards

Playing around with some artist trading cards tonight for the first time in a long time. Now who to send them to? If anyone wants to ex...