Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sketchbook work!

Hello everyone. :) Just sharing a couple of sketchbook drawings. I'll be sharing some photos from the International Quilt Festival soon, which was amazing! For now though, here are my drawings. Have a great week!
A recent inking of Mollycat. Simply Sharpie. 

I just couldn't stop drawing today. I really love drawing with just a ball point pen. I always have. It was great to show my students how to create value in a drawing with just a pen. This is one thing that I did. This drawing began with the recent endeavor - my morning coffee addiction. :) 
I hope to work on the blog this next week and get it all straighted out! Thanks for your patience as I learn to develop this! Peace to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artist Trading Cards

Playing around with some artist trading cards tonight for the first time in a long time. Now who to send them to? If anyone wants to ex...