Sunday, April 1, 2012

Life and Adversity...

I haven't posted as of late because my life has entirely been turned upside down in the past weeks. I am still trying to pick through the pieces to see what can be learned and what can be built upon. I hope to rediscover my strengths and am humbled by the kindnesses of others. At the moment I am trying to truly appreciate things in life - family that love me, friends who I know will always be there, my lazy lovey cats as they sit in the windows listening to the birds, my home. May all of these things comfort me, give me strength when I don't think I have any, and lead me to the path I'm meant to be on.

And may great works come forth when they are ready....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artist Trading Cards

Playing around with some artist trading cards tonight for the first time in a long time. Now who to send them to? If anyone wants to ex...