Thursday, February 16, 2012

CHA paintings

Staying busy is a good thing! I just completed these two paintings for the Citizens for Humane Action Animal Shelter. They are undergoing a bit of sprucing up and these two are their mascots, Susie Spay and Nicky Neuter. :) I'll be doing other murals and repairing an existing one over the next few weeks and will post pics as they get done. I love how this shelter works and go in to work in the kitty room twice a month. 


If you want to see some of the great pets at the shelter go to http://www.chaanimalshelter.org/
I like using talents to make the most of my volunteer time and I hope everyone who enters is able to see what a great place the shelter is! 
Doing work for the shelter is appropriate since we're adopting a wonderful little mutt in a week and a half! I'm sure Otis will be making appearances in some of my pieces all too soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artist Trading Cards

Playing around with some artist trading cards tonight for the first time in a long time. Now who to send them to? If anyone wants to ex...